Dulse Brown Bread recipe
Today we are showing you how easy it is to add some seaweed into your daily diet with our Dulse brown bread recipe.
We have created a video showcasing our healthy Dulse brown bread recipe below,
Here is what you will need:
-Self Raising Flour
-Wild Irish Seaweeds Dulse sprinkles
– A Bowl, Loaf Tin and Mixing Spoon
1) Firstly, Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/Gas Mark 5.
2) Next, adding 600g of Self Raising Flour, 100g of Wheat Bran, a tablespoon of baking powder and a generous shake of Our Dulse Flakes to your mixing bowl
3)Next, add your butter milk to bind all the dry ingredients together
4) Then we knead the dough by sprinkling some flour on a dry surface and kneading the dough till it forms a rough oval shape
5)Making sure to grease and flour the tin before placing the loaf inside, engraving a cross to add some design and structure to the bread and then allowing it to bake for 35 Minutes
6) Once cooked, allowing it to cool for a few minutes and then enjoying with a little butter and a cup of tea.
We hope you try out our Healthy Dulse Brown Bread Recipe, make sure to tag us and let us know how you get on!