Eggscellent Nori Brownies
Getting ready for all the Easter treat ideas?
We have created these Eggscellent Creme Egg Nori brownies
Get the step by step video on our YouTube Channel: https://youtu.be/mXSbZ8q6TVc
Here is what you will need:
200g of Dark Chocolate
100g of Milk Chocolate
200g of soft light Brown Sugar
4 Large Eggs
175g of Plain Flour
Handfull of Mini Cadbury eggs (Oreo’s , creme egg etc)
5 Cadbury Creme Eggs (halved for topping)
4-5g of Nori Seaweed, Get it here!
- Preheat Oven to 180c
- Line a baking tray with baking paper
- Melt the Dark and Milk chocolate, Butter and brown sugar together in a bowl over a low heat
- Once melted remove from heat and leave to cool for 5-10 minutes
- Once cool, Beat in each egg one by one
- Next, Stir in Flour
- Pour half the batter in to the tin, then adding the mini eggs evenly throughout the batter
- Top with the remaining batter ad smooth with a spatula
- Half each Creme Egg and spread evenly on top of mixture
- Bake for 30 minutes, until edges are solid but middle still has a little wobble
- Then Enjoy warm with cream or ice-cream!