Eggscellent Nori Brownies
Getting ready for all the Easter treat ideas? We have created these Eggscellent Creme Egg Nori brownies
With the added nutrition of our organic nori seaweed these brownies are better than all the rest!
Here is what you will need:
200g of Dark Chocolate
100g of Milk Chocolate
200g of soft light Brown Sugar
4 Large Eggs
175g of Plain Flour
Handfull of Mini eggs (Oreo’s , creme egg etc)
5 Cadbury Creme Eggs (halved for topping)
4-5g of Nori Seaweed, Get it here!
- Preheat Oven to 180c
- Line a baking tray with baking paper
- Melt the Dark and Milk chocolate, Butter and brown sugar together in a bowl over a low heat
- Once melted remove from heat and leave to cool for 5-10 minutes
- Once cool, Beat in each egg one by one
- Next, Stir in Flour
- Pour half the batter in to the tin, then adding the mini eggs evenly throughout the batter
- Top with the remaining batter ad smooth with a spatula
- Half each Creme Egg and spread evenly on top of mixture
- Bake for 30 minutes, until edges are solid but middle still has a little wobble
- Then Enjoy warm with cream or ice-cream!