Healthy Seaweed Egg Muffins
This week we have taken a breakfast idea and created an even healthier alternative, Healthy Seaweed Egg Muffins with our Sea Salad Sprinkles.
These are very versatile and came be used at busy breakfast times, lunch box ideas and a healthy snack on the go.
These healthy seaweed egg muffins can be placed in an airtight container and placed in the fridge for a few days or individually wrapped and frozen.
They can be completely modified to suit your tastes and your favorite ingredients.There is so many other combinations to try, take a look here!
- 5 eggs
- Salt & Pepper,to season
- Sea Salad Sprinkles
- Start by adding all your eggs in a bowl
- Wish your eggs and add your salt & pepper
- Then, add your healthy seaweed sea salad sprinkles
- Transferring the mixture to a non stick case or bun tray, filling them halfway
- Then you add the mixture of toppings of your choice
- Put in the oven for 10-20 minutes till egg is solid
- Then enjoy!