Nori Baked Cheesecake’s
Our Nori Baked Cheescakes really are out of this world, a famous classic adapted with some seaweed.
We decided to make a dozen mini baked cheesecakes because they are easier to share.
Take a look at our YouTube Page for recipes and much more,
We used Nori because it is has multiple health benefits such as:
- High in vitamins B,C,E and Beta Carotene
- High in Protein
- Low Calories
- Naturally Gluten free
- Get some Nori here!
Here is what you will need:
- 85g of Butter, melted
- 225g Digestive Biscuits, crushed
- 1 Teaspoon of ground Nori
- 85g of Castor Sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon of ground Nori
- 500g full fat cream cheese
- 2 Teaspoons of Vanilla Extract
To prepare the base:
- Melt the butter in a saucepan, add the crushed biscuits and nori then mix.
- Press mixture in lined cake tin or cupcake cases
To prepare the filling:
- Beat the Sugar and eggs together until pale and thick
- Whisk in ground nori, vanilla extract and cream cheese until smooth
- Pour mixture over the biscuit base and bake for 30 minutes
- Then remove Cake from the oven
- The cheesecake centre will shake slightly just use a knife to loosen the cheesecake from the tin edges this will prevent it from cracking when cooling
- Allow to cool and refrigerate to keep fresh
- Then Enjoy!