Seaweed Banana Bread
Introducing our Seaweed Banana Bread Recipe, today we added one of our favorite seaweeds wakame for an extra twist!
Did you now you can also freeze your banana bread for up to 3 months?
So handy for lunchboxes and little treats!
Here is what you will need for your seaweed banana bread:
- 115g Butter
- 2 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- 2 eggs
- 115g of Self raining flour
- Pinch of salt
- 55g of wholewheat flour
- 1 Tbsp Cinnamon
- 3 ripe bananas
- 2 tbsp vanilla extract
- chopped pecans/Walnuts if desired
- 20g of pinely chopped Wakame, Get it here
Our step by step guide:
- Preheat oven to 180 degree’s and line a loaf tin with grease proof paper
- Using an electric mixer, cream butter and maple syrup until light and fluffy
- Add eggs, one at a time to mixture
- Add your dry ingredients flour and cinnamon to your mixture
- Mash the bananas using a fork and also add to the mixture
- Mix lightly and pour into the lined tin
- Bake for 50-60 minutes
- Let stand for 10 minutes before transferring
- Then Enjoy!